Monday, May 28, 2018

Amerie - I Just Died/Need You Tonight [Promo Vinyl Single]



Amerie - I Just Died/Need You Tonight
Type: LP Single Promo (96kHz/24-bit)
Released: 2003 (US)
Columbia
Catalog #: CAS 59619
Discogs Release: r11241475

Track List:
  1. "I Just Died" [Album Version]
  2. "I Just Died" [Instrumental]
  3. "I Just Died" [A cappella]
  4. "Need You Tonight" [Album Version]
  5. "Need You Tonight" [Instrumental]
Notes:
  • Produced by Rich Harrison.
  • "Need You Tonight" on this release has an extended instrumental intro without spoken words before the first verse starts. Also keep in mind Rich Harrison sample vinyl noise for this song. So the noise that I didn't filter out belongs to this song. I always take my noise samples from the "silence" between the tracks.
Spectral Analysis/Frequency Response:
  • Tracks 1 through Track 5 - Lossless/48.00 kHz
Preview:

No comments:

Post a Comment