Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sista - 4 All The Sistas Around Da World [CD Album]






 
 
Sista - 4 All The Sistas Around Da World
Type: CD Album
Released: 1994 (DE)
Swing Mob/Elektra
Catalog #: 7559-61653-2

Track List:
  1. "Intro Talk" ft. DeVante
  2. "Hip Hop"
  3. "Slow Down"
  4. "WFRO"
  5. "Sweat You Down"
  6. "DeVante At The Pay Phone" - DeVante
  7. "Find My Love"
  8. "I Wanna Know"
  9. "Hit U Up"
  10. "125th Street"
  11. "Big Shann & Timbaland At Train Stop" - Big Shann & Timbaland
  12. "I Don't Mind"
  13. "Secret Admirer"
  14. "Sista Bounce"
  15. "Swing Thing" ft. DeVante
  16. "Brand New"
  17. "I Wanna Be Wit U"
  18. "Good Thang"
  19. "Feel Of Your Lips" ft. K-Ci, Mary J. Blige, & Virgina Williams
  20. "Sista Mack"
Notes:
  • Tracks 1 - 8 & 10 - 20 are produced by Timbaland & DeVante.
  • Track 9 is produced by Mr. Dalvin & DeVante.
  • Timbaland & Missy Elliott's 1st full album appearance.
  • This album was unreleased to many countries except Germany.

6 comments:

  1. you can send the link of this booklet photos in hq without tags please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely not, this advance is heavily bootlegged. If you can prove to us that you have the pure lossless files, then we'll reconsider.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. I have a so-called 'promo' copy of this. It has generic back cover and single-print front cover. Do you know if any promo like this were released? Spek audio analysis shows tracks extend to 22khz so it is a lossless source...

    Thanks! I will get you a list of my losless files very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That generic back cover is a heavily bootlegged copy by some douche from New York. I actually have 2 copies of those bootlegs and both were just up-converted/re-encoded scene mp3s burned to a CDR. There was no real advance CD released to my knowledge and the only official CD copy I am aware of is the German retail release.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for info! I need to get a genuine edition in my collection now :-)

      Delete