Sunday, March 22, 2020

Slim Thug - Already Platinum [Promo CDR Sampler]


Slim Thug - Already Platinum
Type: CDR Sampler Promo
Released: 2005 (US)
Geffen
Catalog #: None
Discogs Release: r10823110

Track List:
  1. "I Ain't Heard Of That" f/ Pharrell
  2. "3 Kings" f/ T.I. & Bun B
  3. "Do It For You" [Snippet] f/ Pharrell
  4. "This Is My Life" [Snippet] f/ LeToya
  5. "Like A Boss" [Snippet]
  6. "Incredible Feelin'" [Snippet] f/ Jazze Pha
Notes:
  • "I Ain't Heard Of That" is produced by The Neptunes.
  • "3 Kings" is produced by Mr. Lee.
Spectral Analysis/Frequency Response:
  • Track 1 - Lossless/22.05 kHz
  • Tracks 2 through Track 6 - MQ Lossy/16.00 kHz
Preview:

2 comments:

  1. HELLO !
    MY GOSH !
    this blog is sooo amazing..
    i start blog last year ..specialy for
    scene releases in hip-hop & instrumental/beatart release ;) !
    so i was think that i am the only one who post scene/group-releases
    on my blog ;) haha SOO GOOD to see that i am not alone ;) !
    CHECK MY BLOG BRUH..I FOLLOW YOU..maybe you add me to your
    favourite list ?? would be soo nice !

    my blog : https://hiphopscenereleases.blogspot.com/ :)

    ONE LOVE and i wish you and your family only HEALTH in this crazy times ;)
    ONLY GOOD THINGS 4 YU AND BlezZ ya Fam !
    D3AD_LETT3R_C !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not post scene releases nor downloadable content for browsers. These are personal scans backed with my personal track-by-track analyses of quality.

    ReplyDelete