Saturday, April 25, 2020

Ginuwine - I'm In Love (Remixes) [Promo CDR Single]



Ginuwine - I'm In Love (Remixes)
Type: CDR Promo Single
Released: 2006 (US)
Sony Urban Music
Catalog #: None
Discogs Release: r15071904

Track List:
  1. "I'm In Love (Angello Mix)" [Snippet]
  2. "I'm In Love (Mig Mix)"
  3. "I'm In Love (Quest Mix)"
  4. "I'm In Love (Maurice Mix)"
  5. "I'm In Love (T. Hunter Mix)"
Notes:
  • The "Angello Mix" is produced by Steve Augello.
  • The "Mig Mix" is produced by Mr. Mig.
  • The "Quest Mix" is produced by DJ Quest.
  • The "Maurice Mix" is produced by Maurice Joshua.
  • The "T. Hunter Mix" is produced by Terry Hunter.
  • Though remixes by The Remix King and Roger Althelston were released for "I'm In Love," all the remixes on this CDR remain to be unreleased for unknown reasons.
Spectral Analysis/Frequency Response:
  • Tracks 1 through Track 4 - HQ Lossy/16.00+ kHz
  • Track 5 - MQ Lossy/16.00+ kHz
Preview:

No comments:

Post a Comment