Sunday, February 27, 2022

Jack Splash - Technology And Love Might Save Us All… [UK Advance CDR Album]


 

Jack Splash - Technology And Love Might Save Us All…
Type: CDR Advance Album
Released: 2009 (UK)
Columbia
Catalog #: None
Discogs Release: r16117840 

Track List:

  1. "A Robot With A Heart Of Gold…" f/ Solange & CeeLo
  2. "Flashback" f/ Lupe Fiasco
  3. "I Could Have Loved You" f/ Jazmine Sullivan & [Uncredited Rapper]
  4. "Like A Ringtone" f/ T-Pain
  5. "In The Future" f/ Kelis
  6. "Shakedown" f/ Claire Maguire
  7. "My Synthesizer (I Think I ❤ You)"
  8. "Hearts Of Gold"
  9. "Love Not War" f/ Sia
  10. "My Drug"
  11. "Shooting Stars"
  12. "Mr. Right (Part 1)"
  13. "Mr. Wrong (Part 2)" f/ CeeLo
  14. "A Robot With A Broken Heart Of Gold…"
Notes:
  • "I Could Have Loved You" has an uncredited white female rapper instead of Missy Elliott who came later and replaced her verse.
  • "Like A Ringtone" eventually gets R(apist). Kelly to record Jack Splash's first verse.
  • "Love Not War" features Sia who eventually gets replaced by another singer.
  • "My Drug" was not used on other versions of this advance album.
Spectral Analysis/Frequency Response:
  • Tracks 1 through 14 - MQ Lossy/16.00+ kHz
Preview:

No comments:

Post a Comment