Saturday, February 26, 2022

Lil' Johnny - I Got You [Advance CDR Album]



 

Lil' Johnny - I Got You
Type: CDR Advance Album
Released: 2001 (US)
Warner
Catalog #: 2-47967
Discogs Release: r13705551 

Track List:

  1. "Dance, Dance" f/ [Uncredited Rapper]
  2. "I Got You"
  3. "Please"
  4. "Wheel Of Fortune"
  5. "You Can't Be Serious" f/ Lil' Zane
  6. "That's What I'm Talkin' 'Bout"
  7. "Why"
  8. "Curfew"
  9. "My Dream Girl"
  10. "Hang It Up"
  11. "Better Get Ready"
  12. "Tonight"
  13. "If You're Ready"
Notes:
  • "Dance, Dance," "Better Get Ready," and "Tonight" are produced by Mario Winans.
  • "I Got You," "Please," "You Can't Be Serious," and "Hang It Up" are produced by Jermaine Dupri and Bryan-Michael Cox.
  • "Wheel Of Fortune" is produced by Jax Nixon.
  • "That's What I'm Talkin' 'Bout" is produced by Somethin' For The People.
  • "Why" is produced by Tricky Stewart.
  • "Curfew" is produced by Olliewood & Scrilla.
  • "My Dream Girl" is produced by Cory "Co-P" Peterson.
  • "If You're Ready" is produced by Johnta Austin and Kowan Paul.
Spectral Analysis/Frequency Response:
  • Tracks 1 through 13 - Lossless/22.05 kHz
Preview:

No comments:

Post a Comment